Monday, March 17, 2014

Temples are important

Bonjour mes amis!


It has been an amazing week here in Limoges!!!!

we had zone training on Thursday, and I got to see lot of my friends from the MTC there. I talked a lot with my good friends Elder Smith And Elder Roberts(my old companion) It was so good to see them and see how far everyone has come. Im in the same district as Elder Roberts, and we get to do an exchange this week i am sooo excited!

We had 5 whole lessons this week! Which has just about doubled my mission total. It has been great. We taught JP who I mĂȘntioned earlier, and he took everything really well. We were teaching the Restoration, and when we got to the end, I challenged him to read and pray about the Book of Mormon, and when I did he got mad. I was really worried, but then he said it was because he already knew the truth of our message and didnt like the fact that I had doubted him :) It was a cool lesson.

Other than that, I really dont have all to much to report. But I have been really busy, and that makes me happy.


This week I learned about the importance of Temples. I was studying about the lives of the Pioneers. I came across a statistic that said that at a time there were something like 30000 members of the church in the United Kingdom, and about 10000 in the United States. That made me wonder why everyone had to leave. But then I came across the fact that it was because Utah was where the Temple was. And it kinda clicked after that. The temple is so important to God, that he would have his people go through such great lengths to receive its blessings.
Anyways, I love you all, and hope all is well.

Have a fantastic week

Elder Duckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment