Saturday, March 1, 2014

Greetings from the exotic land of Provo!

Sent 11/25/2013

Hello Everybody!
Greetings from the exotic land of Provo!

I hope that everybody is doing well. I am having a great time here at the MTC and in my short 4 weeks, I have already learned so much It's Crazy. In only 2 weeks from today I'll be on a plane to France to begin the biggest adventure of my life, and i'm so excited.

Even though things are going really well here, I am starting to go crazy. I am laughing at the dumbest jokes now, and I do beleive that I haven't seen the sun in days. But it's all worth it.

My thought for everybody this week is about Faith.

Since being in the MTC, it has truly been an emotional/spiritual roller coaster. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life, But at the same time, I do feel that that makes the adversary really mad.

I have found myself at times feeling inadequate. I start comparing myself to others, and get discouraged. But all I have going for me is my faith. But now that I've thought about it, that's all that I need. I may not be a scriptorian, and if i'm to be honest, i've lived a lot of my life not being the best I can be, but I do know that this is where I need to be, And that the lord wouldn't have me anywhere else, and that gives me great power. When I realize that I am just an Instrument in the lord's hands, It takes a lot of pressure of of me. When I just put my faith in the Lord, Really great things happen.

I love you all and truly do appreciate the support that you give me.

Avez-vous une bonne semaine, et je vous aime.







Elder Duckworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment