Monday, December 29, 2014

Staying in Grenoble



Originally sent on November 11, 2014




Bonjour!


Sorry I dont have much time this week. We got our transfer calls, and I get to stay in Grenoble! I lost my companion though. My new companion is named Elder Fisk, and he is really cool. He is from Reno. We are really excited to keep up the awesome momentum we were able to build recently.


There is not a whole lot in the way of news here. We are still teaching the same people, and we are so excited. Everyone is progressing well. We are so blessed to be able to work with so many of God's choice children.


I am so so so greatful that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored here on earth. We have a loving Heavenly Father that hears our prayers. He sent us His Son who died for us so that we can live again. This stuff is true and I know it because I prayed about it.

I love you all so much and I wish you a great week!
Elder Duckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment