Monday, December 29, 2014

Soyez toujours joyeux



Originally sent on October 20, 2014




Bonjour!


I dont have much time, but I just wanted to tell you all that things are really going great here in Grenoble. We were able to have teaching opportunities every day, which was awesome. We are really progressing twords our goals, and it is very rewarding to see our work come to frution. This next week we have a lot of lessons planned, and we are really hoping and praying that a lot of these people will be able to start progressing.


I want to share with you my favorite scripture in french. Its 1 thess. Chapter 5 vs 16. It says "Soyez toujours joyeux" which translates to "Always be happy". I would invite us all to try and apply this sctripture to our lives :D. There is so much good in this world, and we really do have the choice to be happy.

Anyways, I love you all, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment