Monday, December 29, 2014

Originally sent on December 1, 2014



Bonjour!


This has been a really awesome week for us here in Grenoble. Thanksgiving was awesome. Its not really a thing here, but luckily there is an awesome american family in the ward that was kind enough to have us over for dinner. It was super good. We had also eaten a Thanksgiving meal for district meeting that same day so by the end of the day I thought that I was going to explode.


Other than that, things are still going well. Not much in the ways of news. Our amis M and C

are both champs and are progessing really well. We are also working hard trying to find new people to teach as well. It is the last week of the transfer so Elder Fisk and I are going to try really hard to finish it out with a bang. It has been so cool to see all of the Progress that we have been able to make here in Grenoble. I couldn't be any happier. I really hope that I will be able to stay so that I can see a lot of these things through to the end, but if not, I will still be really happy for the work that we have been able to do here in one of the coolest places in the world.


So the church has been doing a cool thing with a video campaign called "He is the Gift" http://www.mormon.org/christmas (version français :) http://www.mormon.org/fra/noel) I really love it and encourage all of you to watch the video. It has been awesome to focus on the true meaning of Christmas. It is a time of happiness with lots of fun family traditions, but it is also important to remember the gift that our Heavenly Father has given us. That gift is His son, Jesus Christ. I have received so many great gifts in my life, but none have been as great as this.


I love you all so much, and hope that you all have a fantastic week.

Elder Duckworth


Pictures District meeting and the Grenoble Elders in the mountains :D



No comments:

Post a Comment