Monday, August 25, 2014

Humility Is Not A Weakness



Hello all.


I am mega short on time, but thought I would just give you all a little status update.


This has been an awesome week here in Grenoble. It is beautiful, the weather has been great, and we are making great progress. This last week we found 3 new amis to teach. We will see how things go, and I will hopefully have some cool things to report next week. The ward here is great, and I have already eaten a few times at members' houses. I am really going to like it here.

Lately Ive been learning a lot about Humility. Not like I really need it or anything... ;)
But seriously, the Savior showed us such a great example of humility. Preach my Gospel says that humility is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of spiritual power. All I have to say is amen to that!
May we all strive to be a bit more humble this week :)


I love you all, have a fantastic week!
Elder Duckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment