Monday, June 2, 2014

Samedi Sportif

Originally sent May 26, 2014

Bonjour!


This has been a crazy week because it was the end of the transfer, but we finished with a bang.


Every saturday we do a samedi sportif as an opportunity for members, non members, and missionaries to have a good time and create friendships. This last saturday, we had a less active friend that we had talked to invite 5 of her friends!! It was super cool. We played some ball with them for a while, and got to know them really good. At the end, they invited us over for dinner, so after some appointments in the afternoon we went over for dinner. I ate so much I thought I was going to explode. It was awesome.
What was even cooler is that two of them came to church the next day!!!! I promise that only good things can happen if we simply invite people!


So transfer calls were this last week, and I am staying. I received a new companion named Elder Yeung from Hong Kong! He is super cool, and speaks really good Chinese :) so we are going to work really hard to find chinese people that we can teach. Maybe I can Learn a little Chinese on the way.


I love you all hope you have a great week!


Elder Duckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment