Monday, April 14, 2014

Toulouse, Here I Come!

Bonjour à tous!


So the big news for me is that I have been transfered! I am now serving in the Capitole sector, which contains about half of the city of Toulouse. The news caught me really off guard, but I'm very excited for the work here in Toulouse. I am really going to miss Limoges. That city, and the members there will always hold a very special place in my heart.


This week was an awesome week. The Limoges Sisters' ami, C-- had his Baptism on Saturday, and it was awesome. He is such a cool guy, and a close friend to me. I was able to participate in his confirmation which was a way cool experience.


As far as a "spiritual thought" goes for this week, I didn't really come prepared.
But This last week I have been full of gratitude for the occasion that I have to be here on a mission. I have so much to be thankful for. I have had so many friendships, lessons learned, and personal experiences, that I can't even count them. This week I just want to let you all know that I know that this work can come from nowhere else, except for God. The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored to this earth, and I have the best job in the world, which is to share this with others.


I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!


Avec Amour,
Elder Duckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment