Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Staying in Grenoble

Bonjour!

Sorry this one will be really short.

Transfer calls came and I am staying in Grenoble! My companion is Elder Burton from Cedar City. He is a young missionary in his 3rd transfer and he is awesome. We are going to have so much fun this transfer. We had a really good week last week. We started working with two less active people which was awesome. We also had a bunch of people at our english class, and one of them came to church! We look forward to this week and all of the fun things that we are going to be able to do.


General Conference is coming up!!!! I am so excited. On my mission I have really grown to appreciate general conference. We get to hear a living prophet adress us! Pretty cool stuff if you ask me. I encourage you all to listen in if possible. It will definately be worth it I promise!


God lives. Jesus Christ is His Son. His gospel is once again on the earth.

Have a great week! Love you all :D


Elder Duckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment